Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Day at a time you will be Free from ME

The day stared with a thought of the past.
Past that became encraved in my mind.
It was a new day.
A day to start an idea. To start something that was always present here.
Could I do it?
That question was posted even before I had started such an idea. The problem was there before I had to face it. I aked my self why? Bring me courage. Lay courage on my body so I can set you free.
Could someone not perfect as I am do it? I had no answer but and eager mind which was scare but that was thyrst to find it out.
As the minutes pass the fear continue engraved in my heart.
I would face that fear and do what I was told for many years by my own soul.
Words hurt and are engraved in my heart.
The Past and clear memories ask to get out. To speak, to please set them free.
No I say.
We must strugle some more. As the day come true and words come out I will set you free my love.
You will be free when your day is here.
I promise You one day you will be free.
(Luciana M. Cavalcanti 03/08/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment